natalie shelly studio

natalie shelly studio

shippensburg

June 30, 2012

Travels at the end of May brought us to Shippensburg, Pennsylvania or what I like to refer to as Ian's "roots." His mother grew up on a beautiful dairy farm that recently became home to a new family this month. We went back to say goodbye and soak up the view with one last walk-through and a little picnic. The home, pastures, creek, and buildings are simply a visual and sensory feast. I'm thankful that I was able get to know this place and make memories that partner with those made by my husband since he was a boy. These are a few of my favorite shots from the trip. I find myself revisiting these as I daydream and sketch ideas for new works. Goodbye sweet farm. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

natalie shelly studio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger